Dear Devotees & Friends,
As we pay homage to Lord Buddha on this trice blessed Holy Day we are gratified to know that our upasaka - upasikas are continuing to support to celebrate the Vesak week.
Children’s Sil Program
There will be a special Sil program for children in English from 9:00am to 2:00pm with Dhamma talks, story reading, discussion, meditation, etc...
Alms giving will continue from 11:00am to 12:00pm for Monks and all Sil observers. Lunch also will be served to all participants at 12:00pm.
Vesak celebration continues from 2:00pm to 5:00pm with
- Buddhist speeches
- Children’s Devotional songs
- Adult’s Devotional songs
- Children’s Presentations
- Award of certificates
- Award of Report card
Guest Speaker: Most Ven. Youtha Dhammo of Hamilton Buddhist Monastery
Vesak Dansela for All at 5:00pm
Vesak Sav Dansela is being organized by Prasad-Chandrika and group to practice generosity.
For offering Daana items, material, donation, & info please feel free to contact the temple at (905) 673 - 1601 (905) 454-6649.
Adult’s Sil Program on Sunday, May 19th,19 From 9am to 5pm
Conduct by Most Ven. Padyapitiye Vajiragnana Nayake Thera and the other monks throughout the day.
Vesak Week Program
- May 18th, 19 Bangladeshi Vesak Day program 9am to 5pm
- May 19th, 19 Adult’s Vesak Sil Program from 9am to 5pm
- May 20th, 19 Dhamma School Vesak Day 4pm to 7pm
- May 21st, 19 NDT Association In Canada / University of Moratuwa Vesak Day from 5pm to 7pm
- May 22nd, 19 BCBMC Youth Group Vesak Day 5pm to 7pm